Re: [SLUG] Caldera Per Seat Licenses

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 23:53:36 EDT

Well, you can show them your disapproval in the marketplace by not
purchasing or recommending their product. I never was interested in
Caldera as the distribution had nothing outstanding to offer. This silly
pretentious license (a distro with mostly gpl'd apps, they add a few
proprietary apps and now it is a per seat license) is just confirmation that
Caldera is a company to stay away from.
Smitty