Re: [SLUG] Fibre Channel drives for sale

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:11:33 EDT

I might be there if I find a decent place to eat for the two hours I have
to blow off before the meeting (Live in Tampa, work in Sarasota)

I'm not bringing anything - I forgot everything at home. I had some
shirts to give out and some LJs. I also had a few O'Reilly books. I
figured that the Group of One(tm) may want some stuff *grin* for trying to
get this thing going.

If anyone knows of a decent Mexican place around Exit 39 or 38 let me
know.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Kevin Fogleman wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I just bought 3 Seagate Barracuda 18GB fibre channel hard drives for a
> disk array that I was going to assemble, but I changed my mind on the
> protocol that I was going to use, so I'm selling them. $55 each or $150
> for all 3.
>
> BTW, who's going to be at the Sarasota meeting tonight, and do you think
> I could test out some of the new hardware that I got on your machine?
> Specifically, anyone with SCSI disks?
>
> --Kevin Fogleman

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813.258.2390 | Network Engineer |