[SLUG] Samba-NT question

From: Grantham, Patrick (Patrick.Grantham@vacationclub.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 14:10:03 EDT

How do I register an NT-Workstation on a samba domain? When performing the
MS procedure for changing the ID properties of the box the samba server
seems to reject the attempt of the NTWK to join the NT domain created by the
box. The NTwks can connect to and access the samba shares, but can't seem
to joining the domain? The process seems to me to add the box manually on
the samba side. How do I do that?

Patrick