Re: [SLUG] Proxy/Firewall/

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 19:40:53 EDT

I looked into starband a few monthes ago, I did find a webpage where someone
said they hacked the equipment to get it running with linux, so I guess it is
possible but it looked like a pretty difficult hack.
 Analog X is a nice and simple proxy , I have used it up till recently,
I think your only problem might be configuring the mandrake firewall to use
port 6588.
hope this helps

--
Seth

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying. -- Woody Allen