RE: [SLUG] VA Linux is out of the hardware business

From: Federico Paini (federico@federicopaini.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 21:03:45 EDT

Making money with hardware is very tough, a lot of competition and
continuous price war.
I think it was the only move possible for VA to avoid going out of business
in the next years but is gonna be a blow on the stock price, changing core
business is usually not taken lightly by wall street.
I met a lot of people in NY from VA Linux and I like the company a lot,
let's hope for better news in the future.

Federico