[SLUG] Job opening - Linux software developer

From: David Edwards (wavefrnt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 13:18:35 EDT

Hi,

The company I work for has a job opening for an entry/intermediate level
software developer. We are located in northwest Hillsborough County and
we specialize in building and upgrading flight simulators and flight
training devices. We develop software in a GNU/Linux environment and
the products we deliver are Linux based. Here is a description of the job:

Duties:
        Design, code and test flight simulation development tools and
        support software.

Requirements:
        - 2+ years C/C++ programming
        - Familiar with software development using GNU tools

If interested, email resume to me at work: david@alhsystems.com

Thanks

--
David Edwards