[SLUG] Anybody here repair monitors?

From: Paul Legato (pjlegato@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 23:36:52 EDT

Hi all,

I have a monitor that needs to be fixed if anyone here is good with such
things and looking for a little extra cash...

It's a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 67TXV that I got used. Most of the time it
works fine. Every once in a while it will stop displaying red, sometimes for
days at a time. Eventually the red will come back on and it'll be fine again.
When the red goes on or off seems to be completely random; hitting the
monitor or shaking it and what's being displayed on the screen don't seem to
affect things one way or the other.

If you're interested please e-mail me here, pjlegato@tampabay.rr.com.

Thanks!
-Paul