[SLUG] Suse 7.2 update

From: A2 L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 17:21:21 EDT

This is kinda a FYI post----I just got the Suse 7.2 update box by UPS
yesterday (apparently I subscribed to get updates as available or something )
anyway the reason for the post. Seems that the update is a COMPLETE 7 Cds and
DVD package same as PRO, comes with books too , just not the 800 page how to
use Linux book---but all the others , all for the price of 49.95 so one could
save about 20 bucks by just buying the update instead of the Professional all
the same stuff including install man etc--all thats diff/missing is the how
to use linux---. Thats all I have to input! Thought it may be of interest to
someone

        AJ