[SLUG] Deliting Printing File

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 16:41:29 EDT

I have a 30 page print queue file on page 3 or 4 which is completely
corrupted that I can not delete with the KDE print queue control. When I say
corrupted I mean it prints 1 to 2 lines of random characters on a page and
then ask for a new page.
So far I have attempted to delete it several times as root and rebooted the
machine twice after delete attempts.
Linux being what it is this is a first for me I have never had a bad printer
file before. How do I get rid of this without feeding a ream or two of paper
through the computer?

Thanks
Frank