Re: [SLUG] egads!! help

From: Kevin Fogleman (snotr0cket@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 17:48:14 EDT

Are your telnet, ftp, rlogin or samba daemons actually running, or are
they refusing to start? If they're running, then you may be having a
problem with your authentication system. I have a similar problem with
my TurboLinux system, where I can't login via SSH because it can't
authenticate my password with the local password database.

--Kevin Fogleman