[SLUG] ipchains under 2.4 kernel

From: ter swartz (ter450@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 14:39:39 EDT

Austin,
Something from freshmeat.net, that may help. I also
found some much more detailed information on the IP
Masquerade web site as
follows...http://ipmasq.cjb.net/

"The newest 2.4.x kernels are now using both a
completely new TCP/IP network stack as well as a new
NAT sub-system called NetFilter. Within this NetFilter
suite of tools, we now have a tool called IPTABLES for
the 2.4.x kernels much like there was IPCHAINS for the
2.2.x kernels and IPFWADM for the 2.0.x kernels...."