Re: [SLUG] last nights meeting.

From: Andy Woeber (scoville300@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 16:35:37 EDT

To Paul: Thanks for your response on my critique. I am not slamming anyone
on the meeting and thought the presentation went well. I would look forward
to volunteering to help organize one. I have had some experience with
Toastmasters and teaching so I might be able to help out with timekeeping. I
was also annoyed by the conversations continuing behind me, even when Derek
was speaking. Look forward to your next meeting.

Andy