RE: [SLUG] samba question

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 07:40:03 EDT

Here I am late again,

According to the Linux- Samba Server Admin book by Roderick Smith: The
username parameter used with the share level access allows the specified
users in the list access to the share if they supply the correct password.
The list can be expanded to include all users in /etc/group by using
'@users' as the username parameter. No syncing required.

BTW pg. 146.

Michael C. Rock