RE: [SLUG] Public hearing THURSDAY at 11:30AM on face scanning software in Ybor City

From: Jeff Barriault (jeffbarr@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 21:59:44 EDT

What does this have to do with Linux you ask? Well let me tell you. You see,
Microsoft wrote the face scanning software. They also wrote the new Windows
XP operating system. From what I heard, XP uses some new technology to
modify the emissions of your monitor in effect tatooing your face with an
invisible Microsoft logo that the face scanners can pick up. So, if you're
not a Microsoft user, you will be picked up immediately as one of those
Linux deviants.

Have a great day,

JB