Re: [SLUG] Something I got

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:05:24 EDT

Not if they have something that they can not get otherwise.
Now considering MS programing abilities it is obviously not that so it must
be something else.
Now if one considers that MS partnered with Disney and Nintendo and owns CBS
then one is lead to the passable conclusion that that could be entertainment.
Sorry that is the best hypothesis I can think of.

Frank