Re: [SLUG] File corruption

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 15:15:47 EDT

Thanks, Ed!
For those interested, here is what I did:
deleted the defective /etc/rc.config file,
copied the /etc/rc.config.old.o to /etc/rc.config
edited /etc/rc.config in gvim to ensure that everything was correct and saved
it.
One other odd thing I noticed was any rpms I loaded after this are installed,
but not acknowledged by the rpm database. How do I correct this?
Smitty