[SLUG] Sarasota meeting

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:22:18 EDT

Hello All.

Tomorrow night at 7pm we will continue our install of RH 7.1 and windows as
a dual boot box. I will have documentaion for both the Linux first and NT
first installs. After that we will be adding software in our quest to build
the best MS replacement workstation in a mixed MS, Linux environment.

We will, over time, be installing and testing many software products for
office automation with the emphasis being on replacing MS in the office.

With a little luck I may even get this process documented and publish it as
a MS to Linux Whitepaper,,, ;o)

See you here, direction on the SLUG website.

Michael C. Rock