[SLUG] IRC channel / Guest speakers

From: Tina Gasperson (tinahdee@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 09:05:16 EDT

Not everyone is a fan of IRC, but for those who are,
we do have a permanent IRC channel hosted at
irc.openprojects.net #sunlug . There are three or four
of us who are pretty much always in there.

If we lined up a special guest "speaker" for a
moderated chat, what would you be more interested in
for our first one: a technical, how-to topic, or an
advocacy-type topic? Please respond to the list if you
have any interest whatsoever.

BTW, true story: Richard Stallman said he would be a
special guest in our IRC channel if we would change
our name to "Suncoast GNU/Linux Users Group." You have
to give him credit, he's very persistent.

Tina