[SLUG] MCT Train-the-Trainer Course

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 20:29:27 EDT

OK, I realize that this is a linux distribution list. However, I assume
just like me there are a number of you who maintain both NT/2000 and *NIX
systems. With that in mind, many of you are probably quite familiar with
the local training centers.

I would like to know if anyone has any experience on finding a
Train-The-Trainer program for an MCT in the Tampa Bay area that I can obtain
cheaply or gratis in exchange for signing on as an instructor.

I have taken several MOCs going on 12 months and I would like to obtain my
MCT without having to take more classes.

Flames will be summarily redirected to /dev/null.