Re: [SLUG] Pocket Linux Install Problem

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:08:08 EDT

The linux floppy will be unreadable from DOS, so you can't check it out that
way.

What I would recommend is go to www.linux.org and look at the available
distributions. Personally I would recommend Debian, but you may want to try
something like Dragon Linux or one of the other distros that you can run from
a fat partition.

    scott