[SLUG] XML Editors

From: Norb (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 15:36:33 EDT

Is there anyone here who has experience with XML editors? Can anyone
give me any recomendations? I am currently doing documentation for a
company that needs their docs done in XML (specifically DocBook XML)
Unfortunatelly, the only thin I have to work with is LyX, which, though
a very good and useful tool, creates incredebly limited and malformed
SGML, making it hard for it to translate into the much more structured
XML requirements. Again, any recomendations?

By the way, this request for an easy and flexible XML tool is due to the
fact that though I can write SGML/XML without problem, anyone doing
documentation after me might not have that ability and be in need of a
tool to assist them while they learn.

Thanks,

Norb