[SLUG] (FWD) Unix Instructors

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:27:52 EDT

For any who may be interested in dealing with "skulls full of mush". ;-}

----- Forwarded message from Mike Howard <howardmike@email.spjc.cc.fl.us> -----

From: "Mike Howard" <howardmike@email.spjc.cc.fl.us>
To: <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
Subject: Unix Instructors
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:31:38 -0400

Paul,

I am looking for one or more individuals who may wish to do some part time
instructing/teaching with St. Petersburg College (formerly, St. Petersburg
Junior College). I was directed to the SLUG website and came across your
name as a point of contact.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in teaching part time, at a
minimum an Associate's Degree is required, please pass my name and
information to the potential instructor. I am happy to establish contact
with anyone you may recommend.

Thanks for your help,

Mike

Michael Howard
Manager, Computer Operations
St. Petersburg College - Corporate Training Services
(formerly St. Petersburg Junior College)
14044 ICOT Blvd.
Clearwater, FL 33760
Voice: 727-341-4515
Fax: 727-538-7228