[SLUG] Removing Linux and i'm having trouble?...Need help ASAP!!!

From: randrade (randrade@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 01:43:06 EDT

        I know, your asking why would anyone un-install Linux to install Windows,
Right, well i need to use my laptop for something else, i'll put Linux back
on at a later date.

        When you un-install Linux, and try to format the drive (FAT/FAT32/NTFS) i
cant seem to get in completely clean. I had installed Red Hat 7.1, and i
formated, re-partioned the drive and i still get the boot loader of Linux.
How do i wipe the drive clean so i can install another OS?

Richard