[SLUG] Kmail

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 08:06:58 EDT

I offer this in a way of apologia for my making double post at times.

I have noticed that when I am sending messages by Kmail at times it hangs up.
After the send icon is clicked the screens become devout of text and icons
leaving just portions of the outlining frame. This condition will remain
until the message being sent is sent - sometimes as long as five minutes.
Also if for some reason the ISP has kicked me off line then at times the only
way to get the screen back is to log out by ctl+atl+backspace and log back
in. Another apparent problem is once a message logs into the send-mail box
the only way to send that message is to send another message.

Thanks
Frank

PS. The system is RH 7.1