[SLUG] thanks for help

From: pleasemail (pleasemail@att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 14:01:54 EDT

Thanks to all who responded to help restore my system.

 BTY, I noticed that barnes and noble has free online courses (OK, you
do have
  to buy the book) on many technical and non-tech courses at:
              http://www.barnesandnobleuniversity.com/ I signed up
for the
  XML online class and am looking forward to it.

   thanks again, Roger

     I attended the Sat. Dunedin meeting, and wanted to