Re: [SLUG] Kmail

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 15:43:01 EDT

Thanks for the reply;y. Yes there is a Send Queued command which does not
have an icon so I had forgot about it.

As far as sending I am sending by STMP over port 25. I do not use sendmail.

As to the source of the problem I suspect that was why Earthlink was trying
to get me to switch to another dial in connection a while back. I did not
switch because that creates problems with Netscape in the RH 6.1
configuration.

I could go into more details about this but I am in the process of changing
that setup but I do need to complete networking before I start solving mail
problems since email mostly functions.

Oh yes, don't for get RH7.1 is very much a beta version. Well not in the
normal sense but think about it a minute. The core has major changes, Qt &
Gnome have major changes, and X had major changes so it would be very close
to a miracle if there were no bugs. Now the next edition of RH should be more
stable if there are no major changes.

Thanks again.
Frank