[SLUG] xinetd

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 17:28:57 EDT

Sorry to bother you people about the same old problems but I am not following
this.

If I understand this correctly xinted should be accesable by a browser at
http://192.168.1.1:901 which is the address of my server at port 901.

All I am able to get is "No route to host."

To me this implies that I have the /etc/xinted.d/swat file configured
incorrectly but I can not figure out what the problem may be.

My etc/xinted.d/swat file

# default: off
# to configure your Samba server. To use SWAT, \
# connect to port 901 with your favorite web browser.
service swat
{
        port = 901
        socket_type = stream
        wait = no
        only_from = 127.0.0.1
        user = root
        server = /usr/sbin/swat
        log_on_failure += USERID
        disable = no
}

Since Zhang is the only comparison I will site him.
He shows tcp and nowait.400 in his string.
Is that significient?

Also the above shows "only_from = 127.0.0.1 " is that significient?

Thanks
Frank