[SLUG] Help with editing a PS file.

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 08:22:58 EDT

Hi All;
Can someone shed some light on how to edit a ps file? I have a pdf file that I
need to attach a few graphics to and change some of the text. I have figured
out how to convert a pdf to ps and back again. But for the life of me I can't
figure out how to edit a ps file. I can view it with Ghostview but can't
figure out if you can edit with Ghostview. I'm thinking not since it's name is
Ghostview and not Ghostedit :)

I've searched freshmeat but didn't come up with anything that would do this.

Thanks
Mike M.