Re: [SLUG] Insight on Code Red II

From: Benjamin (ben.wa@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 14:27:47 EDT

well in not knowing and eliminating yourself from windows and its user you
have also are limiting yourself and knowledge, you must know the devil to
understand what evil is...
just like the master says

any great tragedy can become a miracle, and
any miracle can become a tragedy

although i agree that windows is a far less superior OS
to linux, the world does not revovle around that which is
better or we not be using the internal cumbustion engine in
our cars.. look at this technology its over a hundred years.. yes it has
some good inprovements but lacks that superiority of what technologies would
could be using now. so just remember that even if do not like microsoft you
are forever trapped within its grasp.. well at least for now. play the part
and those shall believe