Re: [SLUG] Webmail server suggestions

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 08:01:59 EDT

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Doug Koobs wrote:

I think IMAP is more suited to webMail.. you'll probably want to run
both.. have the webmail interface use IMAP, but still have pop3
available.. The reason I like IMAP so much is because I get to keep all my
mail on one machine with access no matter where I'm at.. works a lot
better than wondering where I popped my last mail from =)

Jason