RE: [SLUG] Insight on Code Red II

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 15:20:18 EDT

One of MS's problems is that there ARE architectural problems which
they can't fix without breaking compatibility. The scripting
capabilities of Outlook for instance have been used as a _selling_
point..and that is its greatest weakness. Hard to take that one back
now.

Jim Wildman Lead Consultant, divine, Inc
jim@rossberry.com jim.wildman@divine.com
www.rossberry.com www.divine.com
                                                            (972)560-7356
All opinions expressed are mine and not my employer's.