Re: [SLUG] Pro-Linux at MSCE Site

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 08:56:32 EDT

One of the fastest ways to silence critics is to agree with them.

If you fight you have a war.
If you agree then there is nothing to fight about.

Once you agree then the the other party who may not be completely fixed in
their opinion becomes to suggestions which may convert them back to your
point of view.

Frank