Re: [SLUG] Lowry Park Information

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 14:23:41 EDT

Paul M Foster wrote:

> Hmm. I like the Lowry Park location, and Nancy wants to drag me to the
> zoo. Price is a little steep, but the group has the money. Do we want to
> look elsewhere or go for this?

If Lowry Park winds up being too expensive, the park off of Hillsborough
is called Philippe Park and has lots of space, really big pavillions and
is on the water. I don't know if reserving a pavillion there would be
any cheaper, but it's pretty close to central to the area. (Closer to
Pinellas than Brandon though.)

I've never seen it very crowded so it's possible that if someone shows
up early enough, we wouldn't even have to reserve an area.

But there's no zoo nearby. Just park stuff.

With Microsoft products, failure is not an option --
                                     it's a standard component.
Choose your life.  Choose your future.            Derek Glidden
         Choose Linux.              http://www.illusionary.com/