Re: [SLUG] Jobs

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 23:16:15 EDT

There's a line in the header that says:

I think the character set is the culpret. Most of the e-mail traffic in the
group is US ASCII or ISO-8859. I'm running KMail 1.2 on KDE 2, and it's using
the Terminal font. Looks like something from an old Atari or TI-99, makes my
eyes hurt.

I forced this reply over to US ASCII. See if that doesn't help.