RE: [SLUG] Hard coding Full/100

From: Emdy, Terrance (TEmdy@z-tel.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:36:02 EDT

Before I wiped this machine out, it was Windows 2000 AS. Now it's RHAT 7.1
:> (no applause necessary) When it was a M$ box it successfully negotiated
to 100FULL. Now I can only get it to auto negotiate to 10HALF. I found some
info on setting the NIC in the /etc/modules.conf with the OPTIONS= parameter
(see below) but when I reload the box, the NIC eth0 fails to initialize

alias eth0 e100
options e100 options=0x30

Still searching.....

MTE