Re: [SLUG] SSH Question

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 04:39:25 EDT

Append the public key in ~/.ssh/identity.pub on the client station to
the file ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the server station. Then, unless you
entered a passphrase when you generated the key with ssh-genkey, it all
connects automagically, since the server now has your public key.

The home directories on each respective machine belong to 1) who you're
logged in as on the client machine and 2) who you are logging in as on
the server.

Ed.