Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Question about alleged ms meeting

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 23:05:25 EDT

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 10:05, you wrote:

> What they are doing right now: Attempting to undermine linux
> by divide and conquer, attacking the gpl, and constantly
> changing their tactics to disorient their enemies, namely, us.

Thank you Smitty ... that certainly explains the PR
backpedaling, the Tokyo job offers, the MCSE_news conciliatory
letter and the offer of a cordial meeting with MDLUG. Oddly,
after our guys passed along a tentative acceptance, MSFT has not
responded.

Personally I think the meeting is going to happen. Mostly I am
documenting opposition to it so as to fold my dissent into the
general fabric of Linux history. I am but a watchman sounding an
alarm. (Ezekiel 33:2-5)

Bill

--
... and reply to "selinux", instead.