Re: [SLUG] Linux's birthday..

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:04:29 EDT

I have seen about 15 responses with people brining their famlies and around
40 total so far.
lowry park was also the other possitive.

The thing is we need someone to go up to the recreation park office next to
lowry park and
pay.

I can not get time from work to go and pay them. Other wise I would do it.

Next If anyone else is intrested please speak up so we can get this going..

I think the best way would be something like subject.

25th anniversary Pic-Nic

And Names sound good?