Re: [SLUG] Verizon DSL -- Anything I Should Know?

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 15:23:58 EDT

I suggest you get yourself more educated in linux then. Read the postings on
this list. Read the postings on http://www.slashdot.org and
http://www.newsforge.com for information the vulnerabilities of ms products
and how that company deals with them. Also observe and educate yourself
on what the intentions of ms are towards linux and the gpl. It is a matter
of business ethics. You don't support or feed your enemies. If you haven't
learned that yet, you should soon.
Smitty