Re: [SLUG] print servers

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 21:21:22 EDT

The linux machines are toast since I am redeploying them as X-10 controllers
  so I cannot pull out my exaclt settings. I will be reinstalling later
this week and can recreate the steps. But as someone else pointed out,
dumping RAW is a simple solution if you do not want to mess with filter
files. What exactly is not working? I have very specific needs so
anything that I needed to do beyond a raw LPR I embedded PCL into the
documents.