Re: [SLUG] Sony Laptop

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 21:38:51 EDT

Thanks, I decided to go with a refurbished Dell 5000e. Much the same
specs but with twice the HD capacity. Seems well supported by SuSE 7.1
(let the contradictory horror stories begin?). And yes I know about the
battery-that-catches-on-fire recall.

I'd still like to know about the FX215 in case this doesn't work out.
It seems like a sweet machine and it's $1299 at Best Buy now.

Ed.