Re: [SLUG] Slug list archives

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 21:36:20 EDT

On Wednesday 22 August 2001 02:20 pm, you wrote:
> I have list archives from 2001/04 when NKS started hosting the SLUG
> list. I'm making them available at:
>
> http://www.illusionary.com/slug-l/
>
> It's not fancy, but it should do.
>
> I'll get a CRON job going so that they will automagically update instead
> of only getting updated when I rerun hypermail by hand. :)
>
> If anyone has mbox files of archives prior to 2001/04, I'll happily
> include them in the list processing.
I don't know about the rest of you people but I would like to thank that is
very profoundly thank who ever it was who initiated the SLUG archives.

This has got to be the greatest thing since diced MS.

I lost a considerable amount of my selected stored back messages that I had
collected over the last 5 months due to a slight mishap the other day.
Among those was the one listing the quanta text editor. I found that message
and successful downloaded the editor with out resorting to posting a new
request on the list. Total time consumed was 5 minutes. That was great.
I believe that there was a message about an HTML editor but I was not able to
find that message. So if anyone has a reference I would appreciate.

Also I read some of my own postings. Let it suffice to say I was horrified at
some of them.

Thanks
Frank