Re: [SLUG] Slug list archives

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 16:38:24 EDT

On Thursday 23 August 2001 09:18 am, you wrote:
> Hi:
> > Norb was telling me at one time that somebody snip
> >
> > > Are there other unknown archives?
>
> I keep every non-trash post, but my ISP keeps getting
> me kicked off of most lists for various reasons, I for
> one, am looking forward to down loading those I have missed.
> (all then sort later)
>
> 73 (= Best Regards) de: (= this is) Ron ka4inm@qsl.net
> Please visit my HAM web site at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm

Well we do not need the trash ones do we? Just the ones where there is
technical information.

In fact not having the trash ones is a plus to me when looking for a
technical answer.

I am missing about 5 months due to a crashed HD but I personally have about
10 to 20% of the non trash messages for the last 3 years.

Thanks
Frank