[SLUG] IRC

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 20:16:49 EDT

Say folks I finally got my IRC program up and running.

I signed on a few channels and had a blast reading the help details on one of
the linux help channel as some nincompoop attempted to repair his system. His
comments were a riot.

Unfortunately though with the great number of channels one could literally
spend years trying to figure out what most of them are about.

That of course leads me to the obvious question which channels are the best
channels for linux help and other assorted linux information?

Thanks
Frank