Re: [SLUG] items for tomorrow

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 01:08:37 EDT

On Friday 24 August 2001 10:10 pm, Bpreece wrote:

> Ok we have 8 large tomatoes, two large onions, one head of iceberg
> 2 bottles 48 oz hunts ketchup, 2 medium musdtard bottles , 2
> bottles of bbq sauce
> 60 patties, 40 dogs , 4 bags of chips, 2 bags cheetoes, on puff one
> regular, 2 bottles of soda, 3 bottles powerade, 200 cups so the
> kids will not run out,
> 250 napkins, 250 tooth picks, 1 bag charcoal, one bottle charcoal
> fluid, 150 plates, 72 forks, spoons, knives.
> sodas are comming , other misc, foil,
>
> I have one large cooler one medium,
>
> we do need water, dill pickles
> buns for dogs,
> games,
> maybe one more burgers and buns
> a cooler or two

Well I really need to get me a cooler so I'll stop on my way over
from the Dunedin meeting and buy a big one. Then I'll fill it with
ice and bottled watter and soda. I'll grab any other stuff we might
need also. Is that hambuger patties and buns above?

Tell ya what Bill. If ya want to, you can call me on my cellphone at
or after the meeting and let me know what we need and I'll be glad to
pick it up. My number is 727-457-0938.

See ya there!

Rob

--