[SLUG] Low priced memory

From: Rusty (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:52:56 EDT

Hey gang!

I bought a 512M memory chip in an auction on ebay yeaterday. This
morning I received this email. You may be interested.

Rusty

Hello,

I noticed that you had bid on some memory. We are contacting you today
to make you a direct offer on 512MB pc100/133 64X4 SDRAM for 33.99. Item
is manufactured by NEC. This memory is 99% compatible with all
motherboards. Item comes with a lifetime warranty and our unconditional
compatibility guarantee, Meaning we will take it back NO QUESTIONS
ASKED along with NO RESTOCK FEES EVER. Our Items ship 1 day after
payment. All items ship with a valid USPS tracking # for your security
and peace of mind. We have a full array of SDRAM in stock and ready to
ship. Shipping is $8.00 first item $6.00 each additional item. We accept
Visa, MC and Money Orders via our secure website. For more information
and full specs on the chips please visit our website at www.memteck.com.
Or if you wish to contact us by email please use this address
Questions@memteck.com DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL or we will not get
your message.

We appreciate you taking the time to read our offer,

Other Great offers from memteck:

128MB pc100/133 SDRAM )16*32( $8.99
256MB pc100/133 SDRAM )32*64( $19.99

WWW.MemTeck.com