Re: [SLUG] The skies have darkened

From: herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 10:48:37 EDT

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Derek Glidden wrote:

> Dmitri has been indicted on five counts:
>
> All for doing something that's legal in his own country and probably
> unconsitutional in this one.

I suggest that this thread is more appropiate for slug-politics
list, and that it should relocate there -- instructions for
subscribing on the SLUG webpages ...

As I recall the report in the popular press, he also had with him in
Las Vegas 500 CD's to sell/give away -- that would imply an intent
to distribute on US soil ...

... The case is not as one sided, if one is not cognizant of
'Freedom Software' politics (as John Q Public is preceived to be),
as it might seem.