Re: [SLUG] Inexpensive Tape Drive

From: Ron KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@qsl.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 13:16:56 EDT

Hi Bill Ehlert Ehlerts@SoftHome.net:

> Finally, a Linux question. I'd like to ask if anyone out there knows how to
> stop an MP3 sound file from playing once started from Red Hat 7.1 GNOME gmc.
> I double click the MP3 file name and it plays, but I don't see the player or
> controls to stop the music. Any suggestions?

  I use `killall mpg123' Please understand:
I have a symbolic link for everything that I could possible
type backward, so anyway I do it, it works, so it could actually
be: `killall 123mpg'

         73 (= Best Regards) de: (= this is) Ron ka4inm@qsl.net
       Please visit my HAM web site at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm