Re: [SLUG] How does your computer compare

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 14:49:16 EDT

On Friday 31 August 2001 01:20 pm, Ron KA4INM Youvan wrote:
> Hi SOTL sotl155360@earthlink.net:
> > This problem does not exist with Netscape or Mozilla.
> > I have both and both work great.
> >
> > This problem only exist with Konqueror.
>
> I can see why Konqueror won't display it, if it
> doesn't have the required plug-in.
>
> Do you think that it does?

Konqueror is in its first edition for normal usage.

RH 7.1 and the other distributions of this ventage are a major upgrade in
Linux.

Both of these are far superior to what was previously available.

The only problem after major changes is any engineering or computer systems
is that there are always a few rough spots. The design was bad here or there,
the implication was bad, some one screwed up etc. Infinite verity of
reasons.

The version after a major is always better. Most of the bad rough spots get
upgraded and ironed out.

The point is you can not fix a problem until you find out that you have a
problem and the first editions always demonstrate that you have a problem.
The second edition generally fixes part of the problems and fails to fix an
equal amount and lo and behold may actually generate a few and a few new ones
may be found. The third edition begans to solve most of the problems of the
first edition and began to prepair the leap to the next quantum leap where
the process starts all over again.

Frank