Re: [SLUG] file transfer

From: carson_wilcox@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 16:27:44 EDT

Bill,

Thanks, but that isn't an option really, at least not untill I get a modem that works with linux on my lap top. My goal is to get winblows off of it to give me an
extra linux partition and at this point all I have are win modems. Right now I"m transfering files with a winblows process but I want to get away from that.
I do however appreciate the response.

Carson